Welcome Everyone

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND READING MY BLOG!!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Motherhood

Motherhood, a job that has no union, salary, or time off. From day one, you're on the job full force. Whether you perform at your best your still a mother 24/7 365, 366 on a leap year. You are expected to know all the answers, kiss all the boo boos, teach all that you know, be an ATM, read to them, sometimes be a father too. Lose sleep when they're sick. Solve their problems and raise their self-esteem. You're also expected to nourish and raise them. The only benefits that you get if you're lucky; is an occasional "Mom, I love you" or a mother's day card. I applied for this job 9 years ago, and it hasn't gotten easier, but crazy me for loving my job. Silly me for being the best employee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment