Welcome Everyone

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND READING MY BLOG!!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's okay to cry!

Sometimes we as mother's deal with so much day in and day out and at times we may feel overwhelmed, I'm here to let you all know it is okay to cry.... Sometimes a good cry is cleansing to your soul, it may help you to re-evaluate a situation and give you a clearer view... Take a bathroom break and just cry your heart out you will feel so much better afterwards!! Don't feel bad when you feel overwhelmed as a mother so much is expected of us we don't get sick days, or vacations this is a 24 hour 7 days a week job not everyone is built for this position, but the benefits are well worth it.. I love being a mom and I wouldn't change it for the world, my kids are my breath of fresh air, my sunshine on a cloudy day my all in all.......
IT'S OKAY TO CRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment