Welcome Everyone

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND READING MY BLOG!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Vacation anyone?

Sometimes I feel I just need a break from it all..... From mom duties, spouse duties, house duties, and any other duties that are required of me.... I feel at times like I wanna yell "NO YOU DO IT" is that so terrible I feel like i'm my families personal maid and it gets to me sometimes. I love my family and wouldn't give them up for the world but I need a vacation away from them something for me!! Me is now last in the equation how do I get myself first sometimes? Is this how it's going to be until my children go off to college?

2 comments:

  1. i need a vacation as well. Although Im not home all day I have to deal with a boss at work and 2 bosses at home. If you're handing out vacations, I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I wish I was handing them or someone for that matter lol

    ReplyDelete