Welcome Everyone

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND READING MY BLOG!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

And The Award Goes To......


So when I became a mother 13 years ago, oh gosh has it been that long???? I did not plan on being a single mom not by a long shot, but when you have a baby as a teenager it's pretty much a given. I did the best I could with what I had, and by no means was it easy. Parenting is not for the faint of heart especially not a teen mom.... I had a pretty good support system but it was my responsibility solely even though I didn't create her alone... So now 3 kids later ( what was I thinking?) My sole goal in life is to give them the best life possible. But what does that actually mean? To me that meant to go above and beyond for my children. Over the top birthday's, crazy Christmas traditions, random outings, gifts just because, d.i.y projects, etc. (yeah I'm that mom!) In the mist of all this I did not know that I was creating entitled little brats!!! These kids literally do not know what it is to be without anything... Right now my boys biggest issue is I haven't gotten their iPads fixed ugh!!! And the teenager doesn't have the latest whatever she thinks is trendy at the moment. My husband has afforded us a "comfortable" lifestyle if that's what you want to call it. I get the "luxury" of being able to be home with these crazy kids. People frown and question why I do things the way I do them, this is my house my rules point, blank, simple.... I don't question anyone's parenting style, what works in your household is for your family and vice versa... Where do people get the BALLS to be able to open their mouth and question something that does not concern them in any way shape or form? I am a BAD MOM because I SPOIL MY KIDS TOO MUCH!!! WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD MOM?

No comments:

Post a Comment