Welcome Everyone

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND READING MY BLOG!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hey everyone I am back!!!
Update: I have a successful home based baking business Purplelicious Treats  www.purplelicioustreats.com, I've been on a fitness journey for the past 11 months lost 38lbs total, I've become a Beach Body Coach helping others get started on their journey, I am learning and growing everyday..... Now for these kids.... 


 I try really hard to be not just a good mom, but a great mom. These kids make you question everything. I try really hard to be strong and hold it together, but its 3 of them and 1 of me... I try not to let to much get to me buts its so very hard. I feel my sanity slowly slipping away. My choice to stay home was to insure them that I would always be there, to help with homework, listen to their days, cook for them, drs appts, football games, girl scout events, cooking classes, assemblies, parent teacher conferences, just being present in their lives day in and day out. Somewhere along the lines they made something so joyous an out right nightmare!!! I didn't know 3 kids that you birthed, nursed, changed diapers, nurtured & care for unconditionally could make me cry.... At first it felt like weakness, but after the tears dried I felt it was necessary for them to see & know that their actions have consequences, and that what they do and how they behave affects me in a big way... IS IT TO LATE TO SEND THEM BACK???? Pray for me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment